Introducing Suir Engineering.....
Suir Engineering is a leading provider of electrical and mechanical services, delivering tailored cutting-edge
solutions for projects throughout Ireland, the UK, Europe and other locations across the globe.
With over 30 years of experience in fulfilling the needs of clients across a diverse range of sectors,
including commercial, medical and health, manufacturing and industrial, science, technology and utilities,
we are well equipped to address the engineering problems of modern industry.
Suir engineering works with data centres, power stations, pharmaceutical, renewable energy industry and
food and beverage facilities.
The keystone of our business is our people. We strive to develop a business in which individual team
members are valued, encouraged to embrace personal responsibility and grow to meet the demands of
both our business and that of our customers. We believe that dedicated and invested staff produce better
results – every time.
Current Vacancies & Descriptions:
We are currently looking for 2nd & 3rd year Electrical Apprentices for Nationwide.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to get experience in a large dynamic company mentored by experts in their
Responsibilities for Electrical Apprentices:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum O5 result in the Leaving Certificate Maths.
- Up-to-date Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training.
- Interest in Electrical work/systems.
- Good work ethic.
- Safety focused.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Company Name: Suir Engineering
- Address: Unit 9A, Cleaboy Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road, Waterford.
- Telephone: 051 359 500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.suireng.ie
- Facebook: Suir Engineering
- LinkedIn: Suir Engineering