Introducing Wellman International......
Across polymers, across technologies and across borders, for over four decades Wellman International has supported the needs of the European and Global Nonwovens Market Place. Originating from a predominantly polyester fibre provider, Wellman International has evolved to an 88KT fibre capacity to become a European leader across multiple polymer and fibre types including PA66, PET, PP and PLA.
Our strengthened expertise and focus on specialist solutions is represented in our four key segment areas of Hygiene & Healthcare, Technical Fibres, Automotive and Home & Apparel.
Why work for Wellman? Because we are leaders in what we do – and we truly value our people.
Meet Us At the #MeathApprenticeshipExpo - Register your FREE Ticket HERE
Temporary Process Operators (12 hour continuous shift)
Team Leader vacancy (12 hour continuous shift
Apprenticeship - Fitter & Electrician
- Opportunities exist within the company for an Apprentice Fitter (MAMF Apprenticeship) and Apprentice Electrician.
- The company operates the 4 year SOLAS approved training programme comprising of on-the-job training with courses designed to lead to a National Craft Certificate in the above trades.
- The successful candidates will have the opportunity of achieving a qualification for a rewarding and interesting career while working in a modern manufacturing environment.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete aptitude tests with an external provider.
- Following completion of tests those successful will then be interviewed by Wellman International.
- Candidates currently undergoing Year 2 of their Apprenticeship will also be considered for these positions.
- Name: Wellman International - Tanya Clarke, Head of HR,
- Address: Wellman International Limited, Mullagh, Kells, Co. Meath.
- Telephone: O46 9280361
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.wellman-intl.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/linkedin.comwellmaninternational/about/