Wellman International Ltd currently have vacancies for Temporary Process Operators (6 month fixed term contracts)
- Reporting to the Team Leader, your role as Process Operator includes the responsibility for ensuring that production runs efficiently in line with safety, quality and production targets.
- Identifying problems and taking corrective action when necessary is a key aspect of the job.
- Candidates must have previous manufacturing experience.
- The positions will involve working on a 12 hour continuous shift pattern including weekends.
- Exposure to continuous improvement projects including Six Sigma training while not essential is an advantage.
- Full training will be provided.
- Candidates may be required to complete an aptitude test as part of the screening process.
- IVL Wellman International is an equal opportunities employer
Interested in applying for this position? Please forward a comprehensive CV: