Caffrey International, an indigenous Irish company, is a specialist provider of road transport and logistics services between Ireland, the UK and throughout Europe.
The company was established in 1969 by current M.D. Brian Caffrey at Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Caffrey International combines traditional values with technology and innovation to provide efficient, cost effective and sustainable logistics solutions for our clients and by doing so have supported Irish companies and have made a contribution to their success for more than 40 years.
Caffrey International has grown into a medium sized enterprise in a measured and sustained way through customer focus. It has developed strong customer relationships by continually looking for efficiencies and by designing bespoke logistics solutions for its customers. The company has achieved this by investment in people, fleet and technology. Caffrey International has developed its European road transport offering into a sustainable logistics package through expansion into Poland and by investing in warehousing, storage and distribution facilities.
Facts and figures about Caffrey International:
• Established: 1969 – more than 45 years experience
• Locations: 2 bases – Ashbourne, Ireland (Head Office) and Gdynia, Poland
• Employees: Over 150 directly employed
• Fleet: Modern and reliable fleet
• Distribution Centre: Chilled (14,800 sq. feet) and Ambient (40,000 sq. feet) at Ashbourne
• Customer Profile: More than 500 customers based in Ireland and throughout Europe
Our mission is to create efficient, cost effective and sustainable Transport and Logistics solutions for customers by combining our experience and expertise with innovation and technology.
If you would like more information, or prices, please Contact Us on 01 8355200