Our recent Chamber Business Survey (September 2020) polled businesses and employees to find out whether businesses were upskilling in response to COVID-19, and if so, how and what they were training in.
The data found that:
- 1021 Businesses participated in the skills question on the survey
- 867 were employers
- 69% of businesses which have employees conducted training over the Covid-19 lockdown period
- 52% of business operators participated in training during the Covid-19 lockdown period, including 68% of sole traders
- Those who are working from home were mostly likely to engage with training
- Outside of general CPD, the most popular topics for training included COVID-19 related issues, technical skills development, management skills and marketing
This live, interactive webinar will give an overview from LMETB of the re-skilling and upskilling opportunities for employers and their employee which they manage. In particular we will focus on the Skills to Advance initiative : what it is, who it is for ,routes to access, courses already available
Simply book your FREE place on the webinar by registering at the link below. Webinar login details will be circulated to you in advance of the event.