Meath Business Owners Network – January Meeting in Chamber House Navan.
The aim of the Meath Business Owners Network is to Connect Business Owners in Meath.
- To build business relationships with fellow Business Owners.
- To raise the profile of your business and create opportunities for growth
- To discuss issues and developments relevant to Business Owner
7:30am-8:00am Teas/Coffees 8:00am- 8:10am Introduction and Welcome, 8.15 - 9.30am Speaker & Facilitated Networking.
This meeting is only open to Business Owners and Managing Directors of their own companies. For more information on this event please contact email@example.com.
Guest Speaker Information
Elaine Peters is an Employment Support Services Manager for the DEASP. Elaine is responsible for managing the delivery of the employment support and activation services in the Meath Area. Her role involves working with employers and supporting them with the recruitment needs and vacancy filling, along with providing information on the supports and services available to employers from the Department.
Elaine's presentation will give employers an insight into the various supports and services available through the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
- JobsPlus, an employer incentive which encourages and rewards employers who offer employment opportunities to the long term unemployed
- The Youth Employment Support Scheme , which is a work experience programme targeted exclusively at young jobseekers aged 18 to 24 years old at no financial cost to Employer, along with Disability supports and subsidies available.
- The dedicated recruitment website www.JobsIreland.ie which provides access to talent through a FREE end-to-end recruitment service at home and across Europe