Virtual Trade Mission - Future Trading Opportunities: Growing Business between the UK and Ireland
· Date: Wednesday 23 September 2020
· Time: 2.00pm to 3.15pm
· Matt Braton, Senior Investment Manager, Invest Newcastle
· Laura Brocklebank, Senior Market Advisor, Enterprise Ireland Manchester
· John McGrane, Director General, British Irish Chamber of Commerce and CEO, Kmend
· Shirley McCay, Country Director - Ireland, Department for International Trade
· Pat O'Connor, Managing Director, VRAI
· Julie Underwood, Director of International Trade, North East England Chamber of Commerce
Booking Essential. Please Register HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvd-qtrT0oG9W4244b_n_Ky34nMyiZmDC3
This event is organised by the British Irish Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with County Meath Chamber, Drogheda & District Chamber, Newry Chamber, Dundalk Chamber, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Chamber & South Dublin Chamber.
No event dates currently scheduled. Please contact us if you would like to be notified when this event will be run again.