Join a growing company at an exciting time.
Thesaurus Software Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for HR Administrator looking to develop their HR knowledge and gain valuable experience. We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and motivated individual to contribute to our growing success.
Having won Payroll Software of the Year in 2019 and 2018, it is an exciting time to join our team, as we continue to grow despite challenging times.
The HR Administrator will have dual responsibilities in terms of inhouse HR support, as well as helping to support our Bright Contracts software.
- Providing comprehensive HR administration support
- Assisting in the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees, to include;
- Managing job postings
- Developing our employee value proposition
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Ensuring a positive recruitment experience for all applicants
- Employee onboarding, including induction training
- Ad-hoc HR administrative tasks as and when required
- Actively participating in HR initiates
- Provide email and phone support to our Bright Contract customers on using the software
- Keeping up-to-date with employment law and legislative changes
- Any other duties that may arise from time-to-time
As part of the HR function, it will be crucial that you have a professional attitude with the ability to be discreet, build trusting relationships and maintain confidentiality.
Additional attributes will include:
- Relevant third level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- CIPD qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience working in professional environment
- HR / Recruitment experience would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- High level of computer literacy including comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
This is initially a 6 month contract, however there is possibility for it to be extended.
Place of Work
Although currently based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath, Thesaurus Software Ltd. will relocate to Duleek, Co. Meath late 2020.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com