DNG Royal County
DNG Royal County is a Franchise of the DNG Group.DNG is a multi-disciplinary property advisory practice based in the capital. We are Ireland’s premier agency with a branch network which extends to just under 75 branded offices located in virtually every major city and town in the country.
Our agency is the largest seller of residential property in the greater Dublin area. At the time of this upload we have more properties uploaded on our web site up than any other agency in this country. Our national franchise network contains some of the best agents in the business offering their superb local expertise with the backing of Ireland’s premier property brand.
DNG pride ourselves on our innovative approach to business. We were the first agency to introduce “Sale Agreed” boards to this country and the first nationwide agency to have its own digital application (APP). We also produce Ireland largest property newspaper “DNG Express” which includes over 100 pages of property and is distributed free throughout our network.
“Our business is based on exceeding our client’s expectations and offering an unparalleled service to buyers and sellers alike. We pride ourselves on our people, agents and advisors who are simply the best at what they do, working with determination to offer a premium service to our clients with the highest integrity guaranteed in every area that we operate in”
Meet Us At the #MeathCareersExpo - Register for your FREE Ticket HERE
Current Vacancies: (1)
Experienced Sales Negotiator
DNG Royal County currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join our team. Our well-established company provides a range of services including residential sales and lettings, property management and valuations. This role would suit someone driven and hardworking.
The ideal candidate should have:
- PSRA Licence or must eligible to obtain a PSRA Licence
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and valuation environment and a proven track record of achieving sales
- Able to work under pressure with a target orientated environment, with ability to generate new business
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking with flexibility around working hours
- Car owner with full drivers licence
This is a full time position with core hours of Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm and the ability to work evenings/ Saturdays as and when required
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
DNG, 37 Railway St, Dillonsland, Navan, Co. Meath
Call (01) 4912600