Knightsbrook Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort - Trim, County Meath
€22,500 - €25,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
- Ensuring all sales are recorded accurately and there is a robust system in place for highlighting issues, preparing daily sales KPI report for issuance to individual departments and recording of sales on various hotel computer information systems.
- Control of the cash & banking function of the hotel through the maintenance of the daily income audit, monitoring of the cash handling procedures throughout the property and providing training where appropriate
- Accounts Receivable – Ensure that the system of recording, invoicing and chasing of payments is done in an effective manner and that that the property’s debtors are tracked and monitored periodically.
- Accounts Payable – Maintenance of the hotel’s purchasing system, reconciliation of creditor statements and dealing with supplier queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,500.00-€25,000.00 per year
Finance or business: 1 year (Required)
Email your CV to email@example.com