We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration/Personal Assistant support based role within our company. Our startup is growing rapidly and requires an additional team member to help establish and organize the day to day tasks for the CEO and senior management of the company.
About the position
This position will include an array of tasks ranging from calendar management, co-ordination of appointments, assistance with planning of events and/or small functions, document creation, correspondence with government organisations and creative social media inputs.
Key responsibilities of this position will include but may not be limited to -
· Provide high-level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, and on occasion, the CTO
· Assist with the co-ordination of official visits by Investors, Clients, Government Authorities, etc.
· Answer and redirecting calls, taking messages and answering queries
· Manage all CEO communications including the preparation of correspondence on routine documents and matters as well as high level documentation drafting
· Creative writing and copywriting skills are essential
· The candidate should have experience with copy writing, this is essential
· Composing of grant applications for funding as directed by the CEO
· Be able to contribute to the companies' building brand awareness on social media platforms
· Assist in continuous monitoring of social media posting and marketing outreach activities
· Relevant qualifications or previous experience providing high-level support to senior management.
· A minimum of 2 years' experience.
· A good working knowledge or awareness of Irish government structures, contacts and protocol activities, or a demonstrated ability to develop such knowledge and contacts rapidly.
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
· Able to perform under pressure and within deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
· An efficient multitasker and self-starter and must be able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google apps (calendar, sheets, docs and slides).
· Good time management skills and the ability to perform tasks within deadlines is imperative.
· Passionate about sustainability and environmentalism
Navan, Co Meath, Republic of Ireland. Drivers license and personal transportation is essential
Expected start date: 18/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Administration/Personal Assistant : 2 years (Required)
Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Advanced/Higher Certificate (Preferred)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
Email your CV to: email@example.com