Established in 2008 and based in Navan, Co. Meath our friendly and dedicated training team offer Health, Safety and Corporate training courses Nationwide. In this exciting and busy environment, we are looking to recruit a competent and professional Co-ordinator to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the management of our training schedule from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator, preferably having gained experienced coordinating in their previous roles.
- Responsible for the coordination of our training schedule from start to finish. Securing tutors, training locations, organising course materials and verifying course paperwork upon course completion.
- Provide end to end administrative support for management and the sales team
- Develop strong working relationships and regularly communicate with a number of different stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining records on our systems
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of all administrative functions
- Diary management
· The ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and colleagues
· Previous experience in a role involving coordination is desirable.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· The ability to work well under pressure
· IT skills especially MS Office
Expected Start Date: 21/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €24,348.00-€28,000.00 per year
Email CV to email@example.com