Experienced Bar Person
At Larry & Nora's we believe that our Home is only as good as the people who work in them. We believe in continuous personal development, and we support all of our staff with training to succeed in their current roles, as well as learn new skills to drive their careers forward. We believe everyone has the ability to learn and progress within the business. We would like you to be responsible for your own development and career – take charge! We provide the resources and support you need, and by dedicating yourself to learning, you will be able to see the benefits at work. This serves to further your knowledge and fulfil your potential. We try to promote from within, so it’s important to us to ensure that staff are ready to progress to management and that managers are continually challenged to work smarter and faster. Training is run by in-house trainers, as well as external experts in their relevant fields, to give you access to the latest and most relevant information on all subjects.
We are currently seeking dynamic and passionate bartenders, service staff and bar backs to join our team.
We understand the fundamentals of hospitality and trust in our abilities to deliver great drinks, food and service. We use premium products and ingredients. We say yes when others say no. We take personal responsibility for the customer's experience.
We are currently seeking dynamic and passionate individuals to join our team
We offer an exceptional level of service to our customers and we do this through our people.
Our employees' growth, development and happiness are essential to our success. All members of our Larry & Nora's team undergo full induction training to give them every opportunity to succeed. All successful candidates must be driven by standards and be detail-orientated. The successful candidates will exhibit a passion for learning and also maintaining the levels of customer service that we always aim for.
We expect all members of our team to be passionate and excited about our product offerings and willing to make an effort to develop their knowledge and skills in their profession.
Pay rates are competitive and are dependent upon experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar venues and must have the flexibility to work late nights and weekends.
- Ensure high-quality service at all times
- A can-do attitude and ability to work on own initiative
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality and be willing to lead by example.
- All candidates must speak fluent English.
- Competitive Rates of pay offered
- Expanding Group with great career opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- bartending: 2 years (Required)
- Service : 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders and serving beverages to guests in accordance with company standards
- Handle payments and float in accordance with company standards
- Apply responsible alcohol management awareness and ensure all customers too intoxicated to serve are pointed out to a member of senior management
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Ensure that the bar, front-of-house, and other areas are clean and maintained
- Other duties as requested
Email CV to email@example.com