Cardfunding Payments Administrator
Prepaid Financial Services Ltd
Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) is multi-award winning, physical and virtual payment card supplier, e-money issuer and financial technology provider. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally. Due to continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting for a card funding administrator to join our the team at our offices in Trim, Co Meath. PFS has been recently acquired by EML Payments and as a result this new and exciting role has become available.
EML Payments is a global leader in payments technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. EML creates awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion.
The team knocks the boring out of payments and we do it in our own unique way: having a ‘one team’ mentality, being open, honest and trusted, bringing awesome every day, and knowing that simplicity is genius! Our core values are One Team, Openness, Awesomeness and Simplicity.
You will work closely with the card funding team, the reconciliations team, and the broader finance team to ensure we are aligned on priorities and deliver results.
The core responsibility of the role is to ensure accurate receipt, posting and reconciliation of the cash received across the organisation. Payment analysis is vital to ensure that payments are made according to the exact funds received in the bank accounts and posting funds to customer accounts on the company’s internal systems. The successful candidate will monitor assigned work queues and execute same. You will be expected to complete analysis of trends and develop recommendations to mitigate problems. Ensure that strong internal controls are followed and adhered to in order to prevent loss and properly safeguard client funds.
Key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for accurately posting and reconciling manual & electronic funds received
- Identify and report to appropriate personnel any trends or issues identified through the reconciliation process. Contact appropriate personnel when assistance is needed to complete issue resolution. Escalate ongoing problem issues to management.
- Account for all funds received, match remittances to deposited monies and release for payment processing.
- Utilise tools from bank and merchant services to obtain proof of payment, including converting data into a useable using excel
- Review dashboards in internal systems to ensure that payments are posted timely, escalate any issues to support or team leader.
- Responsible for maintaining Excel worksheets accurate and completing analysis of payments received that support necessary entries on managed trackers
- Analyse payments transactions to identify where transactions have been moved across service areas and/or posting will result in an accounts / finance team recognition mis-match with bank deposit.
- Primary point of contact for internal teams e.g. customer service/ projects etc., responsible for understanding contracted terms of payment from our bank to clients.
- Respond to client emails
- Analyse expected payments compared to actual payments received for all clients.
- On a daily basis, reconcile payments posted to payments identified for processing.
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality for both the company and financial information on client monies.
- High level of attention to detail to deliver the high degree of accuracy required
- Hardworking and can work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Technology savvy with advanced excel experience – experience with formulas is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work off your own initiative
- Previous payments or Fintech experience a plus
Excel, Payments experience, Account Reconciliation
Birthday Leave, Free Parking, Flexible working
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org