2 x General Operatives
Now Taking Applications for General Production Operatives
Two positions are available. Reporting to the Supervisor.
The role requires the General Operative to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of food safety, hygiene and health and safety standards. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a similar working environment.
Hogan’s Farm is a small family run business and therefore you will be an integral part of our production team. We would like any potential candidate to possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to working together to complete and prepare customer orders and any other task at hand.
Applicants must display the following key behaviours /competencies throughout role:
• Team Player.
• Level headed & a logical thinker.
• Willing to learn the information that is involved in the job.
• Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills with team and team supervisor - Which requires candidate to have a good understanding of the English language.
• A ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
• Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
• Be health and safety conscious/ Flexible to the needs of the business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type / Category
General Operative positions are in the fresh turkey production factory based in Cortown, Kells, Co. Meath. As fresh poultry is being processed, the environment you will work in is low in temperature. The role itself is based in the production cutting and packing areas.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
• Relevant: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
Please Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org