Payroll Administrator 11 Month Maternity Cover
Based in our Knightsbrook Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort in Trim, Co Meath, our Professional and highly skilled Finance team are looking for a Payroll administrator to cover Maternity Leave.
Terms: 11months contract (maternity leave cover); 3 days a week
· Process weekly and monthly payrolls for employees in accordance with their terms & conditions of employment.
· Process payroll amendments (tax credits and cut offs, voluntary deductions).
· Compile reports on a weekly / monthly basis.
· Completion and submission to Revenue of P30
· Run payrolls, adhere to and monitor controls to ensure accuracy of payments to staff and third parties.
· Provision of accurate weekly and monthly payroll productivity reports.
· Process starter, leaver and amendment forms ensuring accurate employee records are maintained and accuracy of reporting in support of the business.
· Liaise with Financial Controller, and managers regarding payroll data, employee record maintenance and information requests.
· Support pension account, payroll control account, EWSS control account and TWSS account reconciliation's and payment of deductions in accordance with statutory requirements.
· Ensure that compliance requirements (Revenue, Pensions etc) are dealt with on a correct and timely basis.
· Completion of CSO quarterly returns and National Employment Survey returns.
· Deal with general payroll queries.
· Participate in training employees and department managers on using the time and attendance system and payroll tools.
· Professional, efficient approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties.
· Complete Social Welfare forms as required.
· Prepare and post payroll journals into accounting system.
· Maintain strict confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Detailed knowledge and proficiency of any time and attendance system and Sage Micropay, including ROS.
· Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills.
· Ability to work with discretion due to confidential nature of information.
· Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of team.
· Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Payroll: 2 years (Required)
Please Email CV to email@example.com