Introducing Kare Plan......
Kare Plan is a family run business since 2009, we are dedicated in providing the finest home care for our clients. We ensure our carers are vetted, certified and fully trained in home care. We ensure that the quality of our services are always maintained with the assistance of our innovative telemonitoring systems.
This system allows us to monitor our carers attendance and status to ensure that care is continually provided.
We have our own Training School that provides specialist training courses for anyone who is looking to start career in healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting healthcare assistants in county Meath and North Dublin areas to join us in providing the highest quality of care to our clients in the comfort of their homes
- Have started/completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or equivalent
- Own car is an advantage
- Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy
Benefits of working with Kare Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Fuel Allowance
- Company Mobile
- Bike to Work Scheme
Job Description: Click HERE for full job description
Meet us at the #MeathCareersExpo on Wednesday 2nd October - Register HERE
- Name: KARE PLAN
- Address: 146 Edenmore Avenue, Raheny, Dublin 5
- Telephone: 01 8511411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kareplan.ie
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kareplan/