Introducing McKeon Group......
McKeon Group is a Construction and Building Services group offering Construction, Mechanical, Electrical and Technology contract services, via 4 specialist divisions operating under a lean group administration. Each of the divisions operate independently and are recognised as specialists in their respective fields of expertise. The group administration provides shared systems, processes, resources and people in service of each division and rich collaborative engagement amongst the teams of managers, engineers, co-ordinators, tradespeople, administrators and apprentices.
Founded in 1950, McKeon Group has a strong industry reputation amongst all stakeholders for Professionalism, Quality and Value, with a broad portfolio of successful projects across the Industrial, Educational, Commercial, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Public Works and Domestic sectors. McKeon Group remains a family business as when it started back in 1950.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how you could work and grow within this diverse team of professionals, without the 2-hour commute! Make sure to visit our stand and speak with the team, we would be delighted to learn about you and to share our exciting plans for the future.
McKeon Group recognises that it is the talent and experience of our people that drives our continued success. We are always looking for new and experienced staff to join our team to help us build upon and continuously improve our multi-disciplinary service offering.
Meet Us At the #MeathCareersExpo - Register for your FREE Ticket HERE
Current Vacancies (12)
1. Construction Estimator – Full Details
2. Quantity Surveyor – Full Details
3. Junior Setting Out Engineer – Full Details
4. Bid Coordinator – Full Details
5. Credit controller – Full Details
6. General & Skilled Operatives – Full Details
7. Junior Electrical Engineer – Full Details
8. Electricians – Full Details
9. AV Installation Engineer - Full Details
10. Mechanical Plumbing Foreman – Full Details
11. Mechanical Administrative Assistant – Full Details
12. Health and Safety Officer - Full details to follow
Unit 7-8, Block 13A, Ashbourne Business Park,
Ashbourne, Co. Meath, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 840 2116