CEO of the County Meath Chamber is Paula McCaul. Paula joined Meath Chamber in 2018 and is responsible for the operational activities of the Chamber, working with the Chairperson and Executive Committee in developing the overall strategic plan for the Chamber and coordinating its implementation.
Trish McDonnell is the point of contact for our busy cert of origin service for those exporting to EU and Arab countries. Trish is also on hand to assist the Chamber's accounts department.
Mark Kent focuses on ongoing business development opportunities for Meath Chamber. His primary focus is on overseeing the marketing and promotion of our Chamber members and identifying new opportunities for the Chamber to grow its membership base.
Elected to the Board of Directors of County Meath Chamber 2019
- Chairperson: John V Farrelly
- Secretary: Bill Sweeney
- Treasurer: Alan Byrne
- PRO: FIntan Hogan
- Ashbourne Branch Reps: Alan Battersby (Ashbrook Garden & Landscaping) & Alan Tobin (Ashbourne Auto Clinic)
- Trim Branch Reps: Mairead Gogan (Something Special Florist) & Michael Hughes (The Stockhouse Restaurant)
- Kells Branch Reps: John V Farrelly (DNG Royal County) & Bill Sweeney (Endoxa Solutions)
- Navan Branch Reps: Alan Byrne (Marsh Mackey Accountants) & Donna Farrell (Recruitment)
- Dunboyne/Dunshaughlin Business Rep: Sarah Dallas (Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa)
- North Meath Business Rep: Riona Gilroy (College Group)
- East Meath Business Rep: Ronan Reilly (Shannon Homes Drogheda)
- Ratoath Business Rep: VACANT