Paula McCaul - CEO County Meath Chamber
Paula joined Meath Chamber in 2018 and oversaw the amalgamation of all Meath based Chambers of Commerce into one county-wide Chamber which she oversaw the formation of in 2019. Paula is responsible for the operational activities of County Meath Chamber, working with the Chairperson and Executive Committee in developing the overall strategic plan for the Chamber and coordinating its implementation.
Trish McDonnell – Accounts Manager
Trish manages the accounting and finance functions for County Meath Chamber and oversees the Certificates of Origin and Export Documentation Department within the Chamber office. A proud Meath lady, Trish is passionate about the benefits of Chamber for business and plays an integral role in ensuring that the Chamber development in line with the needs of its members
Caitlin Casey – Communications & Marketing
Caitlin co-ordinates Meath Chamber’s communications and marketing activities, ensuring that members’ interests and County Meath Chamber are represented appropriately to key stakeholders, the business community and the media. Caitlin plays a key role in ensuring that Chamber policies reflect changes within the organisation and the business environment.
Jean Griffiths – Chamber Admin Support
Jean provides robust and overarching administrative support for Meath Chamber across all departments. Jean, who holds a Bachelor of Business through the IBAT College Dublin enjoys reaching out to business in Meath to ensure they are kept up to date and fully informed.
Elected to the Board of Directors of County Meath Chamber 2020
- Chairperson: John V Farrelly
- Secretary: Bill Sweeney
- Treasurer: Alan Byrne
- PRO: FIntan Hogan
- Ashbourne Branch Reps: Alan Battersby (Ashbrook Garden & Landscaping) & Alan Tobin (Ashbourne Auto Clinic)
- Trim Branch Reps: Mairead Gogan (Something Special Florist) & Michael Hughes (The Stockhouse Restaurant)
- Kells Branch Reps: John V Farrelly (DNG Royal County) & Bill Sweeney (Endoxa Solutions)
- Navan Branch Reps: Alan Byrne (Marsh Mackey Accountants) & Donna Farrell (Recruitment)
- Dunboyne/Dunshaughlin Business Rep: Sarah Dallas (Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa)
- North Meath Business Rep: Riona Gilroy (College Group)
- East Meath Business Rep: Ronan Reilly (Shannon Homes Drogheda)
- Ratoath Business Rep: VACANT