Training & Skills
The Regional Skills & Training Centre is a large training facility located on the Coes Road, Dundalk, Co Louth.
- RSTC operates under the remit of LMETB - Louth and Meath Education and Training Board.
- We offer a full range of training programmes including Apprenticeships, Skills to Advance, Community Based Training, Evening Courses, Traineeship Programmes and Full Time Day Courses for Louth and Meath.
Skills to Advance is a national initiative that provides upskilling and reskilling opportunities to employees in jobs undergoing change and to those currently employed in vulnerable sectors.
- Skills to Advance aims to equip employees with the skills they need to progress in their current role or to adapt to the changing job market.
- Working closely with small and medium-sized enterprises, Skills to Advance helps employers identify skills needs and invest in their workforce by providing subsidised education and training to staff. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Louth & Meath Education & Training Board – Further Education & Training
- LMETB’s Adult and Continuing Education Service offers a wide range of educational programmes to adults across Louth and Meath offering flexible and inclusive educational opportunities.
Link to Overview of Further Education & Training Service – LMETB
LMETB – Courses in Advanced Manufacturing
- The aim of this Advanced Manufacturing Skills project is to establish the capacity in the Further Education and Training (FET) sector to develop and deliver advanced manufacturing courses.
- The purpose of developing these courses is to up/reskill employees in technology based occupations and to support enhanced productivity in Irish SMEs whilst ensuring at all times that the courses are employer led and offer flexible delivery methods.
The www.FETCHCOURSES.ie lists all Further Education & Training courses delivered by all ETB’s Nationality. Which offers a wide variety of life-long education options to anyone over 16. FET includes apprenticeships, traineeships, Post Leaving Cert (PLC) courses, community and adult education as well as core literacy and numeracy services.