Introducing CalX Instrumentation Services Ltd
CalX Provides calibration management and instrumentation sales solutions to clients across a wide range of industries including:
- Food & Beverages
- Petro Chemical
- Medical Device
CalX is also a single source supplier for quality instrumentation products and an all-Ireland distributor for A Hock valves, Logix positioners and all associated valve equipment, signatrol, wireless collection and display of data, PCI and custom manufactured speciality seals for pressure and temperature.
Not only is CalX an authorised verifier on behalf of the Legal Metrology Service (NSAI) but we are the largest verifier and calibration body for diesel, petrol, kerosene and agricultural diesel dispensers (pumps).
At CalX, we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality while at all times working to develop and improve our services to ensure we consistently provide the best and most efficient calibration management and instrument sales solutions to our clients.
CalX Instrumentation Services is recruiting candidates for its Instrumentation Apprenticeship programme.
CalX Instrumentation & Services Ltd based in Kells Co. Meath are now seeking an Instrumentation Apprentice.
The CalX Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme involves on-the-job training and college placements. The on-the-job training will include working on a number of sites across Ireland covering multiple industries.
The apprenticeship programme involves 7 phases over 4 years. Phases 1, 3, 5 and 7 involve on-the-job placements in Cork and Carlow. At the successful end of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a National Craft Certificate in Instrumentation which is a Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- A Leaving Certificate qualification to include a math’s and a science or engineering subject.
- Previous work experience or completion of pre-apprenticeship course would be viewed as an advantage.
- Full clean driving license required as company vehicle will be provided.
- Strong Technical aptitude and a drive for further education and training.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attractive package and benefits offered to the right candidate.
- An aptitude test will be required prior to interview.
Our Apprentices must be able to:
- Plan and organize.
- Communicate effectively.
- Solve problems.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Show a positive attitude.
- Recognize the need for good customer relations.
- Demonstrate good work practices, including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness.
- Name: CalX Instrumentation Services Ltd
- Address: Unit 34A, Kells Business Park
- Telephone: 046 9433002
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.calx.ie
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/calxinstrument