Introducting Dublin Aerospace......
Dublin Aerospace is an Aircraft MRO (Maintenance and Repair Organisation) based in Dublin Airport, specialising in C-Checks for both Boeing B737s and Airbus A320 family. Boasting the largest Aviation Apprenticeship Scheme in Ireland, Dublin Aerospace has approximately one hundred people in training at any one time.
Other Apprenticeships such as our MAMF Mechanical Automation and Fitting, focus on the repair and overhaul of Landing gears and Small turbine engines known as an APU (Axillary Power Unit)
For more information on Apprenticeships and Job opportunities, visit www.dublinaerospace.com
Meet Us At the #MeathApprenticeshipExpo - Register your FREE Ticket HERE
Apprenticeship Opportunities & Vacancies
The relocation of Dublin Aerospace’s Landing Gear Unit will result in up to 40 new staff vacancies
- Dublin Aerospace will be relocating it’s Landing Gear business to Ashbourne, Co. Meath in Q3/Q4 2020.
- Exact roles & Job Specifications to follow……………….
- Name: Dublin Aerospace
- Address: Hanger 5, Dublin Airport, Dublin, K67 XK66, Ireland (Site in Ashbourne, Meath under development)
- Telephone: 01 812 6756
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dublinaerospace.com
- Facebook: Dublin Aerospace
- Twitter: @DublinAerospace
- LinkedIn: Dublin Aerospace