Across polymers, across technologies and across borders, for over four decades Wellman International has supported the needs of the European and Global Nonwovens Market Place. Originating from a predominantly polyester fibre provider, Wellman International has evolved to an 88KT fibre capacity to become a European leader across multiple polymer and fibre types including PA66, PET, PP and PLA.
Our strengthened expertise and focus on specialist solutions is represented in our four key segment areas of Hygiene & Healthcare, Technical Fibres, Automotive and Home & Apparel.
Why work for Wellman? Because we are leaders in what we do – and we truly value our people.
1. Process Operator - for full job details, please click HERE
2. Maintenance Fitter- for full job details, please click HERE
3. Senior Team leader - for full job details, please click HERE
4. Head of Procurement - for full job details, please click HERE
5. Maintenance Planner - for full job details, please click HERE
Wellman International Limited, Mullagh, Kells, Co. Meath.
Telephone: O46 9280361 E-mail: email@example.com
For a full listing on all current jobs in County Meath Visit the jobs page Here