Introducing Wellman International......
Across polymers, across technologies and across borders, for over four decades Wellman International has supported the needs of the European and Global Nonwovens Market Place. Originating from a predominantly polyester fibre provider, Wellman International has evolved to an 88KT fibre capacity to become a European leader across multiple polymer and fibre types including PA66, PET, PP and PLA.
Our strengthened expertise and focus on specialist solutions is represented in our four key segment areas of Hygiene & Healthcare, Technical Fibres, Automotive and Home & Apparel.
Why work for Wellman? Because we are leaders in what we do – and we truly value our people.
Meet Us At the #MeathCareersExpo - Register for your FREE Ticket HERE
1. Apprentice Fitter - Click for Full Details
Wellman International operates the 4 year SOLAS approved training programme comprising of on-the-job training with courses designed to lead to a National Craft Certificate in the above trade.The successful candidate will have the opportunity of achieving a qualification for a rewarding and interesting career while working in a modern manufacturing environment.
3. General Operatives (12 hour continuous shifts) - Details available at Wellman International Exhibition Stand
4. Maintenance Electrician (Fixed Term Contract) - Details available at Wellman International Exhibition Stand
5. Mechanical Apprenticeship - Fitter - Details available at Wellman International Exhibition Stand
6. Internships available - Details available at Wellman International Exhibition Stand
7. Administration - Details available at Wellman International Exhibition Stand
Tanya Clarke, Head of HR,
Wellman International Limited, Mullagh, Kells, Co. Meath.
Telephone: O46 9280361 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org