Men’s Aid Ireland
formerly known as Amen, is the only dedicated national service supporting men
and their families experiencing Domestic Violence in Ireland. Our professional
and qualified support team have years of experience in supporting men and families
experiencing domestic abuse.
- National Confidential Helpline – 01 554 3811
- Legal clinic – Information about Safety Orders,
Protection Orders, Barring Orders.
- One to one practical support – Explaining Court Paperwork,
Safety Planning, Care plans
- Counselling – By Telephone
- Counselling – Face to Face
- Court Accompaniment – Dolphin House, Dublin (Family
- OutReach Clinics in Monaghan, Cavan, Louth and Meath
- Certified Training – All areas
of domestic abuse including coercive control.
- We offer Gold Standard training in all areas of
Domestic Abuse. (Hosted by QQI, Train the Trainer, Social Care
Professional – Andrea McDermott)
- The training is adapted
for the audience – egs: Government professionals, Judicial and Legal
professionals (Judges, Solicitors, Barristers), Family psychologists,
GP’s, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Emergency Services, Fire
Brigade, HR professionals, Employers, Psychotherapists, Hairdressers,
Sports Clubs etc.