County Meath Chamber and Meath LEO will run two FREE Brexit Advisory Clinics in October with the support of AIB Bank.
The core objective of the Brexit Advisory Clinics is to provide information and practical support to businesses in county Meath allowing them to take action to address their exposure to Brexit. Along with a selection of expert speakers, the clinics provide the opportunity to get personalised advice specific to your business. This advice is delivered through one to one meetings with independent experts across a number of business areas.
- Break Away One to One Meetings will commence at 11.15 and run until 1.00pm.
- One to one meetings must be pre-booked.
- Each meeting will last 35 minutes.
- Spaces are strictly limited to five companies per Brexit Advisory Clinic to ensure each company can receive personalised advice and support.
- Companies are welcome to bring more than one representative if they so wish.
- Spaces must be reserved online at www.countymeathchamber.ie
- Please call 046 9046060 for further information.