The 2018 Act is in response to the commitment in the current Programme for Government to “address the problems caused by the increased casualization of work and to strengthen the regulation of precarious work”.
The key objective of the Act is to improve the security and predictability of hours of work for those on insecure contracts and those working variable hours.
Join us on Thursday 28th March in Chamber House Navan from 9.30-12.30pm for our morning event followed by Q&A session.
Understand what legislation is being amended by the 2018 Act?
Understand the key changes?
1. Changes to the Terms of Employment (Information) Act 1994
2. Changes to the Organisation of Working Time Act 199
3. Changes to the Workplace Relations Act 2015
Understand what other employment statutes are being amended by the 2018 Act
1. Changes to the Unfair Dismissals Act 1997
2. Changes to the National Minimum Wage Act 2000
Business networking is of huge importance to SME’s so we openly encourage you to join us at our monthly Business Lunch hosted by County Meath Chamber on the last Thursday of every month.
- Doors opens at 9.15am.
- Meeting starts at 9.30am with light refreshments and networking
- Meeting finishes at 12.30pm.
- A cover charge of €15 applies to this event.
Proudly sponsored by: