Recent weeks have seen most businesses reopen and adjust to life post-lockdown. That’s brought restructuring, changes to contracts, and much more. But as the cases keep increasing, the possibility of higher levels of restrictions lingers.
Certain counties in Ireland have already gone into a Level 4 lockdown, leaving many businesses questioning their future. To ensure you know how to handle a another lockdown should it be put in place in your county, we’re hosting this free webinar that will answer pressing questions such as:
• I’ve brought staff back from layoff. Can I lay them off again?
• What business supports are in place if I have to close again?
• Do I have to update my policies again?
• Can my staff travel to work if they live in a county in lockdown, but my office is in a county that’s not in lockdown?
• Also explain your legal duties when making staff redundant.