Clann Mór Residential & Respite CLG is a Community Based Residential & Respite service, based in Co. Meath. We currently provide services in Kells, Navan, and Ashbourne. The service supports adults with mild and moderate intellectual disabilities, to live in its community-based homes and to avail of residential respite.
Clann Mór is a voluntary organisation, with charitable status and is registered with HIQA
Clann Mór are currently recruiting for community Based Support Staff (CBSS).
· QQI Level 5 in Health/Social Care
· Experience of working in disability services - preferably residential and respite
· Knowledge and understanding of the HIQA
· Full clean driving licence and willingness to drive as part of the role
· Dynamic person with drive, ambition, motivation, excellent work ethics and communication skills.
· Flexible approach to work rosters - positions will include shift working.
For further information: Call 086 6036222
Closing date: Forward cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th May 2022
Subject: Staff CBSS Vacancy
Clann Mór is an equal opportunity employer.