Abellio Productions Ltd will manufacture paper products using cutting edge, industry first technology. Abellio Productions Ltd, is a subsidiary of existing irish company, Abellio Ltd. The company are planning to hire around 50 skilled people in various roles when the facility is completed and up to full production, including trained production operators, mechanics, administration, maintenance and management roles.
Meet Us At the #MeathCareersExpo - Register for your FREE Ticket HERE
1. Health & Safety Officer
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist and apply the requirements of the Safety Management System designed to deliver continual improvement.
- Carry out accident investigation in order to identify route causes, and ensure control measures are identified and applied.
- Ensure all accidents are reported correctly
- Guarantee hazards are identified, risks are documented and minimised.
- Conduct job specific risk assessments and prepare method statements.
- Make certain that HSE competences are assessed at all levels and any shortfalls addressed to meet the requirements of Irish legislation.
- Ensure that there is an effective audit, training and communication programme.
- Ensure safe work practices and procedures are followed on site.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and compile reports.
- Support management to promote a positive safety culture through effective leadership.
- Assist, identify and champion best practice.
- Delivery of training including Induction, Manual Handling, BICS, Task specific training,
- Carry out audits and training as required.
- Understand how ISO fits into daily business operations.
- Third level qualification in Occupational Health & Safety (minimum Cert/NEBOSH in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role
- Membership of IOSH (or similar professional body).
- Competency in the Facility Services Sector.
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal, fluency in English required also).
- Be driven & determined
- Be able to use own Initiative, Innovation, Problem solving.
- Have the ability build relationships.
- Be strong at risk awareness.
- Be Self-confident.
- Excellent at team building.
2. Machine Operatives
• Must be willing to work on a 3 shift basis with previous experience of working through the night - the company will operate 24 hrs/day, 5 days/week.
• Must either have experience or be familiar with & willing to work in a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a protective clothing and relevant personal protective equipment.
• Previous experience in Manufacturing environment is essential
• Good knowledge of GMP requirements.
• Good attitude is essential.
• Must have good verbal & written English with excellent communication skills.
• Must have good organisational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Basic knowledge and understanding of a computer.
3. Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
• Oversee the new machinery installation and roll out (with manufacturers assistance)
• Preventative and breakdown maintenance to ensure machines remain operational
• Responsible for the maintenance of plant & equipment and compiling standard
specifications / procedures for each item
• General electrical maintenance of plant
• Ensures site complies with all Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
• Responsible for maintenance services, facilities, BMS and HVAC systems of the site
• Provide all round support to the Factory Manager in supporting initial set up of production site
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role/environment
• Methodical, with a structured approach to work
• Exposure to electrical and mechanical systems
• Experience with the collation and management of operational maintenance manuals
• Open to working various shift patters
• Proactive and a good problem solver
• Previous experience with BMS & HVAC systems
• Hands on experience with the maintenance of automated machinery
4. Office Manager
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage and organise the operation and procedures of the office
• Offer support to management team when required
• Accounts payable – manage billing, collections of monies within the deadline, invoicing and conducting credit checks on any new business that comes in.
• Be support for the month and year end process
• Managing quality control over financial transactions and reporting.
• Other adhoc duties will be required
• Proven experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
• Accounts Payable experience is essential for this role
• Proficient use of the Microsoft package especially with Excel and Outlook
• The ability to take ownership of the role but also to be supportive and offer guidance when needed
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationships with current and new customers
Kells Business Park, Cavan Rd, Whitecommons, Kells, Co. Meath, Ireland